Coastal Pet Rescue's annual Cruise for Critters is hosted by Capt. Mike's Dolphin Tours on Tybee Island. The cruise is 2 hours and includes sightseeing from the water of Fort Pulaski, Cockspur Island Lighthouse, and Tybee Island Lighthouse.
Registration for each person includes non-alcoholic beverages, finger foods, and commemorative T-shirt.
- No passengers under 18.
- No passengers with more than 2 legs.
- Groups must register together as seating arrangements may not be changed the day of cruise due to Coast Guard regulations regarding the number of passengers for each vessel.
What to Bring
- Dress appropriate to the weather forecast.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- BYOB, but no coolers larger than six-pack size.
- Don't forget your sunglasses, sunscreen and bug spray.
The 8th Sorta-Annual Cruise for Critters presented by the Savannah Jaycees
Join us on Sunday, September 28th for the 8th sorta-annual Coastal Pet Rescue Cruise for Critters. The two-hour sightseeing tour will depart at 2 pm from Capt. Mike's Dolphin Tours at Lazaretto Creek Marina on Tybee Island. All attendees must be 21 or over; no pets allowed.
Registration for the cruise is $30 a person and includes light refreshments and event T-shirt (if registration received by September 10th). Tickets are on first-come, first-serve basis. Groups should register together to be placed on the same boat. Seats are limited.
Register online now:
Monetary and gift-in-kind sponsors are needed. If you would like to become a sponsor,
please contact the Savannah Jaycees using the form below: