Todd Erwin was the inaugural member of the CPR Birthday Club on February 12, 2008. Todd's wife and mother-in-law purchased puppy items to celebrate his birthday. Welcome to the club!
The following files may be downloaded and printed on your computer or through VistaPrint.com's low-cost services.
Thanks to Kelley Gargiulo for the designs!
Coastal Pet Rescue Birthday Club
Share Your Birthday With Our Homeless Pets
Join our Birthday Club. Invite your family, friends, guests to give gifts for Coastal Pet Rescue's homeless pets. We'll arrange for pick up (or drop off) and give you recognition on our website and monthly newsletter. Send us photos to be included and help encourage others to do the same.
How Do I Join the Birthday Club?
- Send us an email with your name and birthday to tell us you want to join the club.
- Download any of our files on the left to print out for your friends and family telling them about your participation.
- Take pictures of your party and gifts.
- Send us an email with your favorite photo when you have collected your items and donations to make arrangements for pick up or drop off.
- Have a happier birthday knowing you changed the lives of homeless pets!
Invite us to the party!
Our pets like to party, too! If you like, a Coastal Pet Rescue representative and four-legged pet will be happy to come to your party so your guests can see first-hand how your birthday gifts are making a difference. Just make sure to let us know in advance.