Find Your Match with Coastal Pet Rescue!
Dogs & Puppies: $150
Cats & Kittens: $40
See all Dogs & Puppies
See all Cats & Kittens
Adoption Fee Includes:
Current Shots, Microchip, Deworming,
Heartworm test (adult dogs), Felv/FIV test (felines), Spay/Neuter, 30 Days Pet Insurance
Coastal Pet Rescue does not operate a shelter. All pets are in private foster homes. Meet and greets are scheduled after adoption applications have been received and approved. Adoptions are typically processed 24 hours to 5 days after an application has been received so long as the pet is healthy and has been spayed/neutered.
- CPR Adoption FAQ
- Get Answers Here >>>
- New Dog in the House - Tips and Rules for Welcoming an Adopted Adult Dog into Your Home
- New dogs come to us in many ways. Sometimes we have the luxury of preparation, sometimes they literally show up on our doorstep. Here are ways you can prepare your home and your family for welcoming your new pet. Read Article
- Before You Adopt
- If you are considering acquiring a pet, ask yourself the following questions: Read Article
- Introducing a New Pet
- You've been a pet parent for years but can't explain why your old dog doesn't like your new kitten. Get tips for introducing a new pet to your home courtesy of Nestle Purina PetCare Company. Read Article
- Crate Training Your Dog
- New to crate training? Download this helpful PDF. Your pet will thank you!
- Puppy Care Kit
- Download this PDF to help you in bringing home your new puppy!
- Kitten Care Kit
- Download this PDF to help you in bringing home your new kitten!
Xena, Warrior Princess Mom!
Meet Xena, our warrior princess Great Dane momma that has been on the loose for over a year, finally rescued! | More Info...