Frequently Asked Questions

Select your question:


I suspect a neighbor of animal cruelty. Will you go get the pet?

We appreciate your concern for animals in need. Please note that Coastal Pet Rescue is not a law enforcement agency. We cannot go onto private property to remove animals. Please call your local animal control or law enforcement office to report animal abuse or neglect. (Savannah/Chatham County Animal Control: (912) 351-6750) If you are in the Savannah/Chatham County area, please call CrimeStoppers at 912-234-2020 to report animal abuse anonymously.

Back to Question List


Send Us a Message

If you have read through the Frequently Asked Questions and did not see an answer to your question, please submit using the form below.

We will not share your info with anyone. Period.